- Arrive Early (10 Min. Before Class) In Order To Relax And Settle In. On your first visit, plan to arrive 15 minutes earlier to fill out a registration form and sort out any payments for classes
- Shoes & socks off at the door please
- Wear Comfortable Clothing, Preferably Leggings Or Shorts.
- Yoga Mats And Props Used In Class Are Supplied By The Studio Although We Recommend You Buy Your Own Mat, Especially If You Intend To Practice Yoga At Home
- Before Class Please Inform The Teacher About any Health Issues Or Any Recent Operations, Injuries
- It Is Advisable Not To Eat Heavily 2 Hours Before Class
- Switch off your mobile phones
- We provide space to store your phones, keys and other items during class. (Please do not bring bags into the studio, as this takes away floor space from your fellow yogis).